The Civil Group is pleased to announce the formation of its Pathway for Graduates Programme, designed to develop our future civil engineering talent.
Our Pathway for Graduates Programme aims to develop future civil engineering leaders and is designed to capture new learning technologies and content to maximise the learning experience.
The Programme equips graduates with the tools needed to establish and build a fulfilling career with a consulting civil engineer within the WA land development industry.
As a graduate on our programme, you will be challenged and offered unique opportunities to:
- Learn and excel in your day-to-day work
- Participate in a number of work-based team and experiential activities
- Grow personally and professionally in a dynamic, inclusive and supportive culture
- Gain exposure to complete operations
- Engage with exceptional leaders
- Work on the “best in class” strategic thinking in land development civil consulting.
We will bring you a further update on the Pathway for Graduates Programme in our next newsletter.
We are looking to take at least one graduate before the end of the 2014 so if you are a final year civil engineering student or have recently completed your Bachelor in Civil Engineering and you are interested in joining a strategically focused boutique consulting civil engineer specialising in land development and related civil projects please forward your two-page CV to email@example.com before the end of September 2014.